Wednesday, March 23, 2011

so what's currently going on with my life?

Hm.. nothing much, just school and more school, other than there's nothing much exciting stuff until after exams.

Regarding Berkeley, I'm still trying to match one more of my core modules but I'm still on waiting list, and when I'm on waiting list I can't request for my Visa document, so I hope it'll get settled soon enough. Housing is settled, we are still working on the expensive flights to US.

The 2 other friends I'm going with ain't interested in travelling after the summer school, so its quite a bummer for me.

I mean when you go to such a faraway land on an 18 hour flight you might as well maximise the opportunity to explore the place right?
And his only constrain is that he doesn't want to be apart from his gf for so long. What a reason! Mayb I don't understand his position but I think it too ridiculous to have such a superglue relationship.

I don't mind travelling alone but its always better to travel in a group for economic and safety reasons. Well there's always possibilities that my cousin will be visiting or I can make travelling friends there too. Regardless, I have already planned to optimise my time in California eventually. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment