Saturday, October 08, 2011

I have really too many things to complete.

- Mechanical design report
My group have to design an electric car and write about the various mechanical designs like the steering mechanism, suspension, the entire car frame to support, the reinforcements, the impact testings and safety factor. Less than a month to complete and I haven't even bought the logbook.

- Management report
A report on management, I already interviewed 2 managers and still have to find journal articles to analyse and support.

- Professional communication presentation
Prepare a presentation on cultural differences

- Nano tech lectures
I have already missed so many hours because I have to do FYP

- FYP
I have to do a lot of lab work that takes up a lot of time. and a presentation every 2 weeks.

-Exams
is less than 2 months away. I'm so dead.

SAVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment