Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ready set

Management report and Prof comm presentation are finally over!!

The only one left is Mech Design report and Design Optimization CA, so after the halt on FYP I can take a small breather before I go full speed on exams.

I am planning to complete my IPPT too, before I become too unfit to even get a pass. I have been binging too much food recently and my fitness plans have been postponed once too many. Now I don't think I can complete the fitness goals that I had set for myself at the beginning of the year, unless i work really hard.

Sketches of post exam plans have been drawn up, still in the rough stages and that include getting a new phone, working at my previous PT job for some cash and perhaps a short getaway somewhere.

I like having something new to look forward to, makes me wanna work harder for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment