Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shocking week

Tuesday
I wore shockingly bright orange tee and was attracting a lot of attention. Even in class, participated more than usual.

Wednesday
Super Shocking spilled milk incident. Lucky there wasn't any aftermath.

Thursday
I managed to finish my part of management report which I had procrastinated for so long, I sent to my partner to finish up.

Friday
I had to get the images in my CDR for FYP presentation but I couldn't burn anything in the CD. I was running out of time so I walked to buy another and the drive still couldn't detect anything so I gave up the images. and my lunchtime. tsk. FMLx1

I had Subway, Gelare Waffles and Texas chicken for dinner with Zhi Hui. Shocking big appetite.

I shockingly found this deals thingy (similar to groupon) that I bought for $76 a few months ago and it expired. I just threw away money. FMLTTM x infinity.

Saturday
I had a shockingly good and well-spent Saturday.
A lot of first times and round 2s.

First visit to Tiong Bahru Market, I had a lot of really good food!
This is round 2 lunch. plus dinner.

Fishballs!!! Nice and cheap.


Prawn and pork rib noodles $4


Mango Pomelo jelly with ice jelly! $3.70. Added tadpoles for $0.50 .
shockingly cheap desserts


Wonderful ching teng for only $1.20

First time on the circle line to Holland V, which is really convenient. Mille Crepe (bad) and Frolick for round 2 desserts.
Oh and I bought some vitamins for my mum with some voucher and I discovered they forgot to give me the discount when I glanced at the receipt on the train. Now I have to go to their store for refund again. tsk. FML x2

Sunday
I went to shock somebody at his house and he treated me to lunch at 5pm.
Enroute home I stopped over at Bukit Panjang Plaza to collect my vitamin but they were outta stock so I have to go back another day. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. FML x3

2 big shocks when I got home. My aunt moved house and somebody gave her a 47" TV but she already have a big TV so she gave to my dad when he went over today. He carried the whole thing home, put it in his room and its GIGANTIC. We already have a 42" in the living room. I have no idea why we need 2 BIG screens at home.

And he cooked dinner: Bah Kut Teh and chicken rice which were shockingly really good. I had a craving for BKT since I saw the BKT at Tiong Bahru yesterday! Really good Sunday dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment