Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY Port Dickson

I was a little reluctant to go back to PD this year because I know it will be so boring with all the cousins all grown up and not many kids to play with (and tortured) and some of them won't be going back as well. It is my last time visiting as a student (unless i take on a PHD) and I might not have the same opportunity as a working adult, locally or overseas.

Turns out this is one of the better CNY, although it was a little quiet or have I got used to the boredom?

Some of the better times this year are the big fireworks (lit by me), the food and family.


炸香蕉


招牌炸肉 This is the best thing ever about CNY

Looks like the photographer has improved. Haha

We set off on Friday after school and till today (Wednesday), I have been stuffing myself with a lot of CNY goodies, sugared drinks, fried bananas and too many awesome food and I'm suffering the aftermath of a calorie bombardment.

I have no idea if Chinese New Year will still remain the same after my generation so I should set as a reminder and motivation to visit the place every year for the life away from the city and technology. It can be addictive sometimes just to do nothing, watch the sky and breathe in the sweet air.

No comments:

Post a Comment