Wednesday, February 01, 2012

two five

so...... its just another day with dinner with uni friends at Wild Honey and another celebration at Itacho and Delicious.

The difference is, I removed my birth date the day before on facebook and it really show who exactly remembers your birthday. Although it's sad that many friends only post on your wall or text you superficially because facebook reminds them of your birthday, the real sweet ones are those who doesn't need facebook reminders.

Chun Huat
Yanying
Zhengnian
Kee Wei
Lydia
Mandy
Huimei
Wan Huei
Michelle
Agnes
Peixuan
Zhi Hui
Daniel twin

(after whatsapp hints)
Pear
Woon (and called me coz she remembered but forgot ha)
Sida
Songern
Reika

(after hints)
theng (who felt really bad. HA!)
kenny

and my mum gave me ang bao.. which is really unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment