Saturday, July 07, 2012

The mad week

Monday
Touched down at 5.15am without any sleep on the plane. Reached home and slept till 12pm, unpack a little, went to grandma's house to announce my arrival and work. Emailed Angel to confirm my contract when I came back at 4pm. Bathed and watched The Amazing Spiderman at JP, which was really quite amazing. Library, then went back home to unpack again.

Tuesday
Had a call from Shanghai with a lot of flight, visa and accommodation details at 9.30am, researched on the net after that. Rolled in the bed for a while and lunched at 1.30am. Went down to Raffles place to enquire about the visa application, walked to Bernice's place to visit her and Ian and got some info for Shanghai. Met the choir peeps at City Hall ( a really random meetup) and dinner at Skinny Pizza. Went to sing karaoke after that till 11.30.

Wednesday
Raffles Place to do my visa which only took 5 minutes, then went to HSBC to visit Betty and had lunch with her, changed RMB money at the arcade and then went home to rest a little. Took 190 down to Orchard to have tea at TWG with Theng as well as shop a little bit for clothes and she drove me down to Clarke Quay where I walked to Outram. 2D1N meat buffet with cousins! But i was so full and sick of Korean food that I ate too little. Train back to Cindy's house to chill out and Steve insists on baking souffle until 12 midnight and Cindy drove us home! Love them.

Thursday
Is at home day and a rather rough day. I just found out a really really bad piece of news. Oh wells. and tortured myself even more with threading of my face at Clementi. Totally spoilt my week. went to sleep it off and woke up for dinner while searching for my apartment. Beancurd with kkw.

Friday
Collected my passport in the morning at raffles place and changed my currencies. met with px to pass her stuff and she bought something for me too! Lunched at Hong Lim food center bah chor mee then off to indoor to collect my $45 Capitaland Mall vouchers hee hee. Slacked around at Ion Coffee Bean since 2pm with YC and LS. It was good catching up though. Waited till 6.30 for HT to arrive and went to Taka Pique Nique coz I crave for burgers. haha. HY arrived and had mmmmmph awfully chocolate ice cream for desserts till 10.30.

Saturday
Lazed around the bed for a while before going to ah ma house to pass Jasmine by baking stuff. They'r gonna expire soon so might as well give to someone else who will finish them. Kinda lazed the afternoon away in bed and packing stuff, made tea, then Holland V for EWF. Craves for burgers. A light dinner at home then its packing all the way for the flight tomorrow morning.