Monday, September 10, 2012

I thought the weekend was gonna be boring

what a surprising weekend!

I was randomly walking down on the street after some crab noodles and found a restaurant that many Singaporean students are working at and got some news on some people in town. Shanghai is slowly becoming little Singapore.

KTV after that was quite amazing! I haven't sang for a long time and still can hit some high notes. Heh. A relaxing activity that must be replicated many times.

Sunday another lunch with some Singaporeans again at the same place, hang out for a while before heading to BLOC for restaurant week! Pales in comparison with Jean Georges, but it was worth the price for such a filling meal. I got a free Honey Infused Vodka shot because they got my dessert order wrong. haha

Anyway I didn't expect my weekend to be so fulfilling. and my stomach too.
The other day xiao yang bought us cake which looked so average but once I took a bite I was so shocked by how fresh butter taste fills your mouth with scent of fresh milk and little bits of (i think was) Nata De Coco. So damn gooooood. Apparently it was a very famous old bakery in Shanghai and they are famous for this cake. The bakery is called Red Ruby.

My pants are really really tight now. It only means one thing.
I need to work out real soon or else....