Monday, September 10, 2012

touchy accidentally

My manager wanted me to teach me how to scan a document and send to my laptop and she was standing in front of the photocopying machine, the operating buttons right in front of her.

I was standing by the side of the machine, a right angle from her. and she said "try!"

Without thinking I reached my index finger out to press the button.

I missed. 

And poked her boob. 

At the nipple area. 

And HARD.

Quickly and calmly, I pretended nothing happened and asked where it was sent to, but my heart was pounding very quickly and I was screaming in my mind. 

I wanted to die on the spot.

EMBARRASSED OUT OF MY BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I wanted to take some printed materials on her table, but I grabbed her hand instead.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG