Tuesday, July 23, 2013

good day

I had a good day today!

I was away from my usual work routine today because I was on training these 2 days. 
A very relaxed course which was quite basic but fun.

So it ended really early today so I went to the gym, did quite an intense workout with the help of one of the trainers and did a fitness test, which revealed my muscle mass to be 27.5kg, and fat percentage to be 17.2%, an increase from 12% from my peak. I need to work on that. Overall, its pretty good for a guy already, there's always room for improvement. I think it was the testosterone after the workout that made me feel good.

Anyway I went home to find out I forgot to hang the laundry from the washing machine last night. I suddenly miss somebody doing the housework. haha. And my internet is still working! It should be ending anytime now......

and I have allowance for my Qingdao trip! I need to earn for my JZG trip too.