Monday, October 21, 2013

First work out

On Saturday, I went for a swim the first time in a year. Oh gosh the water, the sun and the swimming- super missed it, and I was so energetic the whole day. Water has healing properties.

And while swimming I realised I am super super fair. I seriously need the sun! I need to photosynthesize.
I also checked out the golf course that I'm thinking of signing up for, a little bit expensive

So I baked 2 cakes on the same day, one failed attempt because I missed out some ingredients. Ha. then Sunday was out with the gang for Pear's bdae.

Today I worked out the first time in a long time too, I really missed my free weights below my table. Haha and now my whole body is feeling sore. My movements are weird, but its a great feeling that my muscles are developing. I hope it will be more shiok tomorrow.