Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tie loose SH ends

I have a business trip back to SH this November and I have some stuff to settle back there. My phone number, internet accounts etc has to be terminated I guess,  it should be one my last trips back there, not going to visit SH any time soon unless its a business trip.

Anyway I won't be with my current job for long. I'm sending out resumes and going towards the direction that I have aimed instead of dwelling in this industry. Please show me some guiding light. 

I'm back to my routine life, just like in SH and running out of things to do at home. I don't wanna face a screen after doing it for 8 hours at work.

Comics, tick
Packing, tick
Catching up shows, tick
Exercising, tick
Baking weekend, tick
What's next?
Japanese book left in SH, Ukulele left in SH, golf probably?

Gotta plan for my xmas/end of year break too.