Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Charge

Now comes that part when everything's much settled to a automated daily schedule.

On weekdays,
Wake up at 7am
Shower
Taking train
Apple for breakfast at 8am
Work
Lunch at 12pm
Work
Home at 6.30pm
Work out/run/nap
Dinner at 7.45pm
Shows
Sleep at 11.15pm

On weekends,
Saturday swim/tan at 11.30am, baking
Sunday F&E

I'm not complaining. I feel much better in the comforts of my home and bed. I need to find something healthy to fill my stomach during mid morning and mid afternoon when I'm always hungry. Having lived overseas alone made me feel like getting a space of my own, like my own home or something but then again, nobody to wash/iron my clothes etc.

It's actually quite a dangerous feeling - being so stabilized, because any bump on the road will topple you.
Therefore I'm seeking change in other aspect of my life, like my job. Not that I don't like my job, just that sometimes I feel overqualified and wasting my youth instead of going out there and charging like my friends while we still have the means to.

Charge!!!