Monday, December 09, 2013

Robinsons at Heerens

Saturday I had a rare day to really explore Orchard all by myself since I came back.

It was all window shopping and I almost bought a tee but decided I have too much clothes and maybe wait for the end of year sale.

So I went to the new Robinsons at the Heerens and I'm very impressed by their offerings in the new store!
It used to be a departmental store for the older generation but the store at Heerens turns out to cater to the young and modern adults!

I'm really impressed by the layout of the store, the brands they carry and the design of their products, which cleared a path for the younger generation to shop. I was wowed by the exclusive stuff that they carry, like Uniformware watches, Kiel James Patrick bracelets and Herschel Supplies bags. The chocolate section at the basement carries Valrhona chocolates too!

Congratulations, Robinsons, you have re-branded yourselves to be the new departmental store for young adults and I know where to get my new furniture next time.