Monday, September 08, 2014

interview results

I received some devastating emails.

1. P company

Thank you for applying for the position of P. We regret to inform you that this position is no longer available. However, you may still be eligible for other positions to which you have applied.

It's not that I did not do well for the reasoning test, it's just that they cancelled the position.

2. G company

You are receiving this notification because your resume/CV was submitted to G for the position of G
 or because you were considered for this position based on your prior resume/CV submittal for another role.

At this time, we have decided not to fill this role, and this position has been cancelled. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities and for your patience in awaiting a response. If this position is reopened in future, your CV may be reviewed and you may receive further communications.


Another case of position cancellation.

3. U company

I actually asked for their feedback because it's important for me to know what I'm lacking and what they are looking for.

- Strengths: A humble, down to earth candidate and eager to learn. From his experience, he has taken the initiative to explore big changes in life in order to experience and develop himself.
- Weaknesses: He lacks basic understanding of questions and is unable to sell himself as a candidate.

I admit it's true. I knew I did badly. I didn't answer her questions directly, just gave some crappy answer. If I'm not able to sell myself, how am I able to sell their products right?

Yea, it's 70% luck. No matter how well you do in an interview the job might be cancelled in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment