Friday, September 12, 2014

my waist


When I do this and my hands can no longer feel my ribs, I know what I need to do.

For the past 3 months I have been sticking to my routine of swimming once every week and occasionally running on Sundays. I have completely stopped using my free weights, plus the unhealthy lunch that I didn't have much of a choice, my metabolism rate has gone down.

2 days ago I started my free weights routine again and I really felt the strain on my body today. I did another round 2 hours ago and I can feel my body still burning now with aching and uneasiness. It's so weird.

Looks like my fitness plan needs to start earlier than I thought, with all the holiday season round the corner (FOOD). And I need to train up for my snowboarding trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment