Sunday, July 19, 2015

where to holiday

That's a huge headache now: where to go for my 16-day core leave, which is in 2 months time and where to go for my 7 other days of leave. And I need to decide quickly or else it will end up like my other planned but never happened trips because of expensive flights.

I have no friends to go with because they either do not have enough leave or they can't confirm their schedule or they are not interested in the places I want to go. Economics of scale, I can save more if I travel with at least 1 more person in terms of sharing transport or hotels and stuff. Places I have been looking at includes Israel (because of old Jaffa), Iceland (but need somebody to share car), West Coast (car), Europe? (not very sure), stockholm ( little expensive).

And I just bought some tanks to prepare for a beach holiday like Phuket, Krabi or Bali, so at least one beach holiday will be set for this year, and another larger one.

My Dec Japan snow trip is almost confirmed, I just need to confirm the dates and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment