Monday, September 28, 2015

Clubbing with Daddy

The best way to de-stress: loud music, dancing, alcohol, good food, exercise.

Daddy is waiting to enlist into army and he is also choosing which law school to go into. We went to Red Dot Brewery on Thursday evening when the haze was almost 300 and to 28 Hong Kong Street and Operation Dagger after. 

On Saturday we watched a lousy Zac Efron movie (but he thought it was good) and felt like clubbing because it was a DJ-themed movie. HA. I was craving for Saboten so we walked to 313 but the kitchen was closed. Chir Chir was still opened so we went there instead. After a satisfying creamy beer and fried chicken, we wanted to get a bottle before clubbing but no alcohol sales after 10.30pm. -_- what a lame rule. I brought him to the $19 for 2 martinis for starters and we headed to another bar Jekyll and Hyde for really delicious drinks. It might be my next favourite cocktail bar! 

After that Daddy wants to dance! CLUBBING! LOUD MUSIC! DANCING!
OMG I have been wanting to club for so long and I feel so alive again. The music wasn't so bad this time round but it was crowded.

I smoked seriously for the first time in my life. I don't know if I'm doing it correctly because I don't feel anything. It just left a tobacco bitter taste at the back of my tongue which I hate and I'm probably not going to smoke anytime. Seriously, what's with wasting money on cigarettes?

Took a cab and arrived home at 4.20am in wee hours. Had a really great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment