Monday, September 14, 2015

Pandora's Box

I seriously think I'm going crazy. Either I'm really bored or I'm really becoming psychotic. I can't even find my focus now. After July I have ventured into territories that I would never thought I would, become a real drama queen inside my head, revisited old habits and now what? I keep overthinking.

I think June just pushed me over the edge and released this Pandora's box inside me. Or has it become an occupational hazard that I inherited from my manager, to look into the details of things and analyse as an engineer. It's a very deadly combination and it's never ending.

Now I'm going to take things as it comes. Whatever happens, happens.  Whatever doesn't, doesn't.
I don't owe anyone a living and neither does anyone owe me. Principle of equivalent trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment