Monday, September 14, 2015

GE weekend

Thursday
Got a really bad haircut because Chloe's on leave and coming back on the day I'm leaving for Bali so there's no time. It really hits me how Chloe is so good with my hair. Heh. But after a few days it doesn't look as bad.

Friday
Election day and public holiday! Went to the gym in the morning and voted in the afternoon.

Saturday
Pool time and somebody overslept so I went on my regular routine. Stayed at home the whole day

Sunday
Gym, then stayed at home the whole day.

This weekend was super hazy and it's getting worst. Today (Monday) was the worst. I can smell the burning firewood in the air, feel the ashes in my hands and so many people are coughing. I really hope I can go Bali in a sound mind and body. 

Anyway I have been talking to a young doctor-to-be and a few other students. Sometimes I don't know if the new generation is too different or I was like that when I was their age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment