Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sapporo

So back to Sapporo after Niseko, I took a 2.5 hour train from Niseko train station back to check in at Dormy Inn, which is pretty clean and nice as well. They have an onsen in the hotel, such a bliss after all the tiring sporty stuff at Niseko. I had some bites on the train so after checking in first thing I did was to explore the Sapporo Snow Festival.

Hot mulled wine in the cold... Mmm Mmmm

Food stores all around. It's really all food

This milk thing with riceball and grains and cereals and beans is so good


I am a Jedi

Final Fantasy 7



First meal in Sapporo was... their famous Soup Curry.

I can never have enough of soup curry so I had it again for dinner, this time we waited an hour for Garaku Soup Curry. It's really quite good, I'm not sure about the hour wait but it was manageable.

Are these even strawberries???

At night I went to a small cozy bar for some drinks and made some friends. I miss my friend. 

The meal at Nijo market the next day paled in comparison with the one at Otaru. It looks nice but it's a tourist trap.

We walked around Sapporo and ate Bake cheese tart and Sapporo Ramen on the last day before heading back to Tokyo


We took Air-do from Chitose to Haneda at 9pm to 11pm. Their cups are so cute.


Hokkaido is famous for their seafood, dairy products and vegetables. The only thing I didn't get to try is the Jingisukan (BBQ meat) and I need probably more seafood and desserts. That's why I'm heading back later this year to experience a different season because winter is really too cold for me. And I left something at the hotel I need to collect it lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment