Sunday, February 19, 2017

Tokyo winter 2017

As usual, I have already listed down all the places I wanted to go and things I wanted to buy in Tokyo ever since my last trip so every trip is always same but different.

Meiji Shrine
We went to this shrine for a festival but it was over
Akihabara
Festival at Meji shrine, I didn't expect that.
Line store
Edition Koji Shimomura
Oysters in seawater jelly. Super yums.
Fish
Duck
Chocolate mousse
Zaku zaku
My descente ski jacket for $400 which I didn't get because I couldn't afford it. 
The fluffiest pancake in the world. Cafe gram at Harajuku. It's too good OMG. It's too fluffy and melts in your mouth. I can have 10 plates of this.
Cocktails at Ishinohana. 
The only objective that I didn't achieve this trip was to get my ski suit, to get ready for next season. I guess there wasn't enough time nor choices. And I didn't have enough money too. Oh wells, at least I'm quite happy with my buys, especially my made-in-japan working shoes.
I'm a little mixed with this Japan trip. I'm happy with the snowboarding but the overall experience in Niseko was overated, or maybe I had too high expectations. Hokkaido was colder than expected so I did feel cold all the time when I was outside. Food was good as usual, first time travelling with my cousins was not bad as well, glad that Ed knew where to take us so I can tick those food places off my list.

I didn't plan much for Sapporo except food but it turned out ok. I need to go back Sapporo this year to pick up my item in the hotel and visit my Jap friend. Anyway it's easy for me to travel alone in Japan. I'd rather go alone than with somebody useless who contributes nothing except his self-obsession and a serious attitude problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment