Thursday, June 22, 2017

3 more weeks to Japan

I was planning my summer Hokkaido trip and I wanted to coincide with the fireworks festival in Sapporo so I went to the official fireworks website. It said 17 July. So I planned my trip around that dates and booked my flights and hotels, then messaged my friend and he got the tickets.

Yesterday he told me he just checked the tickets and realised we made a mistake on the date of the fireworks festival. It was 8 July. I went to the official website and it said 8 July. 17 July was actually last year's date.

Argh what a mess up.

I wanted to change everything but the cheap hotels are all fully booked and it's such a chore to change everything just because of the fireworks festival. Oh wells, at least I get to see the flowers in full bloom in Furano, and get to meet my friends, and get to go Hakodate for my burger and get to eat at Tsukiji Market before it closes officially. And get to buy my summer clothes.

Argh I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment