Sunday, June 18, 2017

When I'm really drunk

In a science experiment, if you conduct the same tests and you get the same results for 3 or more times, the hypothesis is scientifically proven.

So it has been proven again that I do yoga when I am really drunk.

It was at a party at a friend's place earlier this month, after 2 glasses of wine and 2 glasses of gin tonic. I was aware of what I was doing and trying very hard not to be a yoga master, and I recalled his toilet was quite nice and I helped him re-arranged some of his stuff. I also remembered calling an uber to send me home at 2am and it was $15.

Something must have happened in between.

The next week when we met for a movie, we were having sake at a bar and he told me I really did yoga, and I thought he was bluffing until he confirmed 3 times. I could not remember a thing about doing yoga. He said I was doing the downward dog and cobra pose:




And I insisted that he join me coz he does yoga sometimes. When he said no, I insisted "Just do it!" and nobody stopped me. At least the last time I did at a bar my friends stopped me from doing the Bridge pose on the wet floor, which I also had no recollection of.

I do hold my drinks pretty well but I have no recollection of anything when I'm really drunk. This is so embarassing. I hope it doesn't happen at the club or bar, or at least somebody should stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment