Saturday, August 05, 2017

Gin and shoes

My 2 notable buys from Japan:

Kinobi Gin:

This gin is made from Japanese botanicals in Kyoto and is absolutely delicious. Every gin fanatic should try this at least once. There was another Japanese Gin called Roku Gin which taste really Japanese with green tea, sakura and shiso leaves. I'll get that after I finish this bottle of Kinobi.
Oh and yesterday I just discovered a new yuzu Japanese Gin that came out just a week ago, right after I came back. This will be my target next trip.

For shoes I wanted to buy a pair of Asics sneakers but this was on 50% sale so I can't resist:

It looks really nice and relatively comfortable. No regrets because it's really a good deal, but definitely not as comfortable as my Asics Gel Lyte. Asics Gel shoes are the most comfortable sneakers ever. Period. My Japanese friend just corrected me that this should be pronounced as Ahh-sicks, not Aye-sicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment