Sunday, August 20, 2017

spending month

I have been spending so much this month. Meals with overseas friends, meeting old and new friends, farewell lunches, drinks etc etc. By mid-August I had already spent $500, that's almost my budget for the month, and I believe 70% of my spending is on alcohol hahaha.

I visited Cin Cin bar 4 times already, and 2-3 drinks each time. I guess I kinda let loose my wallet strings because of my future earnings but that's unhealthy because that's future earnings, not current earnings. I am still earning the same this month so I shouldn't have spent so much.

I still have 11 days of leave left so I could take 2-3 more trips this year.
Taiwan or Sapporo in October? Siao ah Sapporo again!?! Ok nvm... I need some inspiration on where to go. Probably London or Shanghai at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment