Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wrong flight

I can't believe it.

Within 2 week return from Shanghai I booked my next flight back to Shanghai yesterday and I'm flying in less than a month's time. I was checking my ticket the day after I bought my flight, which was yesterday. I wanted the 4pm flight on Monday but the ticket said 2am instead of 4pm and I was completely horrified.

Stupid me, I was so concerned about the departing flight from SG that I didn't check if I clicked the returning flight properly and I booked the wrong return flight. I tried to call Zuji so many times. Now I have one night less to spend in Shanghai.

I called Zuji this morning and turns out I have to pay $226 just to change my flight to 4pm and I'm not going to do it. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. This is the first time I bought the wrong flight it's so annoying and I'm so frustrated that I have to reach the shanghai airport on Sunday 12midnight instead of Monday 2pm.

I can't believe I'm so careless. Well, things happened and I'm not going to fork out more money to get the flight right. I guess I just have to manage. Oh wells. I hope things go uphill from here.

By the way, the Zuji customer service totally sucks, she hung up on me when I asked is there any alternatives. I don't think I'm going to book from Zuji from now. This is my resting bitch face.

No comments:

Post a Comment