Friday, May 03, 2019

Endgame

The first day tickets were released online I didn't wait for anything. I just booked the nearest best cinema with the best timing. 3 hours and 2 minutes. After one week I'm still brooding and being emo about it.

I really can't believe they are going to stop making movies on my favourite characters. And I really really love the Captain America movies and Chris Evans playing him! These people have been such a big part of my life and inspiration and I have been looking forward to the next Marvel movie every time.

So about this movie, I can't express or write more than the articles in the internet, but 11 years and 22 movies - one cinematic universe and leading to this final movie? It's really incredible, really all thanks to Stan Lee and Kevin Feige and Disney for buying over Marvel so Marvel Studios has all the budget to make these movies.

Nobody had thought of this concept before, and it would be ridiculous when somebody watches just Endgame alone without knowledge of other Marvel movies, like who's this talking racoon and who's this glowing blonde girl and who's this purple alien LOL.

After this movie, my favourite character is Captain America now. He's total worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment