Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Reverting back to 27

During this social seclusion I found myself reverting back to my 27yo self.

I am just enjoying my life right now. 
I have no need for all the social media stuff, no need to get to know more people, reading books and comics everyday, building my gundams during the weekends and watching shows. I'm contented with what I have right now and don't need for new stuff.

I just continue to do what I do, my sleeping routine, my facial routine, my gym routine, my weekend routine and I think I have excessive clothes and other items in my room that I need to clear week by week until I get my own place.

Neab is coming next weekend so I gotta haul my ass out of my room and bring him around on Sat and Sun. Glad to have him around, we've got so much to catch up. Just nice I'm planning a trip to BKK next month just to get away for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment