Friday, June 07, 2019

Nic

I couldn't sleep last night. Nic texted me on Thursday afternoon and I have been pondering ever since and listening to Adele after work to take my mind off things. It lasted the whole night. The news and song churning in my mind, mixed with the thunderstorm outside my room at 2am.

This episode has taught me many lessons:
  1. If there is a good opportunity or catch, don't lose it. Reserve it. 
  2. Do not be passive, calculated risks should be taken when the time is right
  3. Just be kind and humble, sometimes accept things for who/what they are
  4. Do not assume things, clear things up, communicate
  5. Have an open mind
Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere?
There is always a loser in the game. Neab has been a really good adviser. I sent him the messages and he could tell me what I am going to do doesn't change things, at least just keep it first and give it some time. At least stay status quo for the time being. It has been a whirlwind.

How to deal with emotions:
  1. Have a timeline
  2. Plan to improve yourself within that timeline to get ready
  3. When opportunity comes, strike. Or rather you might not need to strike at all because you don't need the opportunity anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment