Sunday, September 29, 2019

J drunk

After the unexpected Chinese party (ok the party was bad but the game was fun), I went off hungry and bought sushi from Donki to eat before heading to drink with the usuals. I haven't been drinking with them for a while and because I'm going away for a while.

Jemmy came in drunk because he was in another party and the rest of the gang were ignoring him coz he was really high and active. After they went out to smoke only Jem and I were left at the table and we talked, I moved to sit beside him for a while because the aircon was blowing at me. Then they came back, we played 5-10, drank, sang some songs, then home time. Jem insisted on flagging a cab instead of grab and Edward called us twice.

I am still a bit in disbelief that it happened. I woke up with a bad headache. Stupid hangover. I'm never drinking so much at night. And I kept thinking about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment