Tuesday, September 17, 2019

spending weekend with Kyle

I told myself not to go out for the next few weekends leading towards my next holiday, but I went back home on Friday night and Domi texted me if I am going out tonight because he wanted to drink. Then Kyle also texted me he wanted to hang out with locals so I put two and two together, I went out to drink with Kyle and Domi on Friday night. Wow.

Anyway Kyle was visiting till Sunday and he was travelling alone, so I felt like he was Neab, so after drinking on Friday night, we went out for dinner on Saturday at PS cafĂ© and drank some more. I brought him to the gang as well, it was good. Sunday we hung out some more until he was back to Vietnam. It's tiring to bring friends around but it's an investment and goodwill. 

And that was $240 gone, just one weekend. That's like half of what I usually spend in a month. To add on, I already spent $2200 booking my stuff even before I fly to my next holiday. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment