Monday, September 09, 2019

New gym/running shoes!

My trusty Asics GT-2000 which I have worn for 4 years had finally soled out. The sole came out. Geddit? 

Anyway I bought an industrial strength glue to glue it back together but I doubt it would hold so I was around shopping for another Asics replacement. My Asics had served me super well in gym and in IPPT, and I am always a loyal Asics fan. And IPPT is coming round the corner. 

Kayano, Dynaflyte, whatever, I searched for the most value-for-money one, and I even went to the Asics outlet to try on a few pair but I just couldn't decide, until I went into running lab and the sales person introduced me to On Running Cloudflyer. The first time I tried them on, it was wow. It was like the first time I tried on my Asics, but much lighter. The best part is, the original price was $259 and it was on sale $179. It was a bit cheaper than Kayano, which was $197 but more expensive than GT-2000 $155. Hm.....
Anyway I bought it and it feels amazing -  so light and bouncy. I hope I can get gold for IPPT this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment