Tuesday, March 10, 2020

singlehood rocks

I'm really afraid to change my lifestyle.

I'm so used to being single and saving lotsa money and doing whatever shit I want and not having a string. I don't wanna change my lifestyle and whatever choices I make I need to think about the other person. I can buy a flight and fly to Bangkok this weekend. Or book a flight to Japan next week. Or go KL tomorrow night. It's the freedom and flexibility and my own choice. I don't need to answer to whoever and I don't need to care about whoever and I don't make my decisions based on somebody.

How can people not enjoy being single anyway? I'm not the needy kinda person (and I hate those) and I like travelling alone, I like planning my own time, schedule and maximizing my life.

Singlehood rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment