Tuesday, May 05, 2020

stagnant limbo

The week has been boring. When I say that, I mean that there's nothing new to me or to what I'm doing. Everyday is just wake up, switch on work laptop, breakfast, play with phone, work, nap, shower, lunch, work, exercise, shower, dinner, shows, wine, sleep. And repeat.

The world is in a stagnant limbo right now, there's nothing we could do except to hope for the virus antibody or vaccine to save the world. It's like a 3-month earth cleanse and mind cleanse. Travelling stopped, normal life stopped, drunk times stopped, naughty times stopped, spending money stopped (for me), gym life stopped.

Argh I miss the body aches after an intense gym session and I simply can't do home workout for nuts. I'm starting to run longer distance - 4-5km the last time to compensate for gym but I'm crying for my shrinking muscles. I can't believe I miss gym. I wouldn't have said that 3 years ago but gym has been my go-to place almost everyday, even though sometimes I'd love to skip it. It's weird though, I feel like I have more time now to do nothing.
I guess everyone will go wild after this CB. I'm going to book my flight to BKK as soon as the borders open.

No comments:

Post a Comment