Saturday, April 25, 2020

WFH extended

Ok so the work from home arrangement extended to June. The circuit breaker doesn't really affect me, except the weekend drinkings, and I do save a lot just chilling at home - although I've been window shopping a lot online. Now all the bubble tea shops and barber shops are closed, my hair is in a mess. I haven't had a haircut since Feb - that's exactly 2 months ago, and I've got one and a half month more to go. Good thing is I don't have to go out and meet people, and if I go for grocery runs I can just wear a cap. And also there's more hair for Chloe to play with.

I really hate second puberty. My hair is falling, my face is ageing, my fats are more stubborn, my body has more aches than ever, it's so hard to keep up with my fitness level. Maybe I just miss my baby face. Even my taste in clothes changed, I suspect it's because of friends that I hang out with the most.

I guess I don't have to go anywhere this year, I just want to go to Bangkok, probably Hong Kong or Taipei or Osaka, and probably some far away place like LA or Canada or London during block leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment