Sunday, July 19, 2020

Chocolate cake achievement

I saw Lace's chocolate cake on instagram one day and I was really craving for it but I didn't want to wait (or pay) for the chocolate cake so I decided to look for the recipe and try it out myself. I also found out that I have chocolates in the fridge which had expired by 3 years but it was expensive chocolate and I didn't feel any discomfort after eating one that day so...

I posted the whole baking process on IG and somebody forwarded it to Lace and then my IG messages were bursting. Just look at that beautiful chocolate cake - made with premium Belgium chocolate (55% cacao), multi-texture with a molten center.
Lace even said mine looks more like the Tokyo version than hers and totally nice for a first try. And it taste differently when it's cold - like a chocolate truffle cake.
Another of my proud baking achievement. I have friends texting me, 2 orders coming in and a cousin to teach and ingredients to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment