Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Should have taken more days off

Tomorrow is my first day of work and I don't want to go back to work so fast. At first I was thinking 2 weeks were more than enough when I planned my starting date and it seemed reasonable considering no travelling allowed and what can one do in Singapore??

Turns out staying at home and reading comics and waking up at 11am every day are very enjoyable. Walking around town randomly, going to the gym at random hours, searching for sushi lunch deals, going for massages (just did one today), meeting random people, baking random cakes, watching shows everyday till late, borrowing new comics from the library, all these are very enjoyable. Luckily I didn't start on Monday, and next Monday is a National holiday, and there's another holiday coming end of the month.

Ber was right. I should have taken more holidays before I start work, like at least a month. Ok this is a reminder the next time I get a chance to take a long holiday, I should take at least one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment