Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Do I have OCD

I cannot stand mess.

Just like the messy furniture at Wei Ling's house when she was clearing her house
Just like the kitchen
Just like the shared drive in office
Just like the shared drive in my previous company
Just like my wardrobe
Just like the documents in my drawer
Just like the stack of comic books on my side
Just like in my drawer now
Just like the files in my previous laptop

It's because last year I did a Marie Kondo in my room and get rid of a lot of junk, a book cupboard, my table and arranged my living space. Now my room is sorta in a mess again and I still need to clear my wardrobe of those clothes that I would not wear or haven't been wearing for many years. I know it's so hard to part with some of my fav clothes but I have outgrown them. In fact not outgrown because I shrunk so my size changed and my style changed.

I just need to arrange, get rid of stuff and create categorial space for my stuff.

Luckily I haven't been buying more decorative items, I just buy what I need. I think I need to get rid of my stuff faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment