Wednesday, September 23, 2020

air brush paints and stuff

I have decided to be more professional in my gundam art so I am researching on how to do them up more professionally like the sanding and air brush painting and stuff. 

Technology has enabled air compressors to be miniaturized and cheaper now so I can officially air paint my gundams. That means I have to get more boxes when I go Japan next year. I was using spray cans all the while this time and the effects weren't really good. There are small little flaws here and there.

Look at my 00 raiser and Seravee Gundam, Ver Ka designer colour. I'm also re-watching Gundam 00 now, one of the best Gundam series IMO. 
So researching on paints and techniques and mixes and models to build, started watching youtubes and stuff and planning what to buy when I go Japan. And yesterday I just dreamt of using white paint LOL.
I guess I really need to go full on professional Gundam Art. Crafta-san on youtube is really amazing. 

I have been dreaming a lot lately... about Domi, Skylar, Gundams, Hokkaido etc, I guess I'm just too bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment