Monday, September 14, 2020

loots from overseas

 It is mid September and we haven't got rid of the stupid virus and it is horrible and terrible.

This has been the longest I have not been flying and I was watching a lot of shows based in NYC and I suddenly feel like I have to go back there. It has been 12 years since I visited and it is about time. Plus, Skylar can bring me around and I can take a quick trip to either LA or Toronto or Quebec to visit friends. I would love that. Anyone would love to travel now actually.

So last 2 weekends was hanging out with Nigel with some Dong Bei food. Omg I miss China food esp shui jiaos. 
I watched Tenet with Paeng, the first movie in 9 months. Can you believe it. Our lifestyles totally changed this year. And also I found my missing pieces of gundam in another box of gundam when I was clearing my display cupboard. I have no idea how that ended up there but it is definitely time to go into gundams as a hobby.

 I already have lotsa things to buy when I go back Japan, I made a list and also all the stuff in my Amazon shopping cart. It's crazy how I miss that place so much when it's the last place I visited. I also need to go Shanghai for the taobaos and the food. Oh my beach attire arrived lol. 
The beach shorts are so skimpy I look like a Daddy when I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment