Friday, September 04, 2020

Binge drinking eating shopping

Binge Drinking
Last Saturday was binge drinking at Jarren's place with the gang. I wasn't gonna drink much, probably like 1 or 2 cans of beer and I have been winning all the games and then Jarren noticed and Edward noticed and I'm done for. They pointed at me twice in a roll and towards the end I was ded and wanted to pull my pants down for them to see. Ded. The hangover the next day was really bad urgh I hate it. I always say that I wouldn't drink so much but I don't know how to stop them from making me drink.

Binge Eating
Last Wednesday was some bai bai thing so there were a lot of food at my aunt's place. It has been so long since I've had such good food omg. The curry was amazing and so on point. The potatos were soft and the meat were drumstick and thigh and she made the curry from scratch. Amazing. And at night went over to Hwee's place and ate some more and saw Cindy and Phil and I was super full.

I looked at my tummy and sighed. Should I resign to fate? Also, I'm today years old when I found out Doritos are the bomb. Holy shit they are the ultimate snack when I'm watching my shows and movies I just can't stop snacking on them. I will not stop if they came with cheese or avocado or salsa. It's so dangerous.


Binge Window Shopping
Let me say again, Taobao is amazing. I just bought singlet, beach shorts, trunks and googles for like $50. And there are so many amazing things I want to buy they all look so nice. I can spend hours choosing the tee shirts, the towel rack, the dining chair, the plates etc and they are reasonably priced. It really is the most amazing market place ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment