Wednesday, October 07, 2020

I can't wait for winter

Can I just say that I can't wait for next year to come? 

Usually this time of the year I'm planning for my snow trip and probably booked my flights (3 months in advance) and hotels, but I can't really do that right now. All I can do is plan the trip - I've already decided when to go and where to snowboard, and came up with the itinerary. 

I was so excited when I was doing up my shopping list last week hehehehe all my nerdy geeky gundam and eva stuff and all the things I'm going look out for in Tokyo. I think it just feels good to spend money overseas, especially Japan.

I need to feel the winds of winter on my face as I walk down Shinjuku, surrounded by the electronic sounds in Akihabara and breathe the city air in Shibuya. Oh the family marts, donkis and dessert shops. Spidey is coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment