Monday, October 26, 2020

Stomach filling saturday

Last Saturday my mum cooked laksa for lunch and I was having it after gym. I like the dry kind so I separated the noodles and the other stuff in a separate bowl and then I didn't realise I took too much meat and stuff and then I finished everything because it was so good and I was super full after that. It was around 3pm.

Then I went over my cousin's place to help her select and sell stuff on carousell. I helped her sold some of her things already so she treated me to Korean dinner at Tanjong Pagar. It was Sat night so everywhere was filled with people and we had to wait for around 45mins for a table for the 5 of us, but only the 4 of us were eating.

So for the 4 of us, she ordered:
1 x pot of kimchi stew
1 x pot of rice cake topokki
1 x large jajang noodles
1 x bowl of dumplings
1 x steam egg
4 x rice balls
1 x kimchi fried rice
1 x rice to put over the kimchi stew as finale
1 x soju
1 x Makgeolli
Omg calories and carbs overload. It was crazy much and I was stuffing myself coz I like the food and I don't want to waste it. It was like having Korean buffet and I haven't had a buffet for many years (not counting hotel breakfast buffets). And it has been so long since my stomach felt sooooo stretched. Total damage: $200 which is not too bad.

And later I wanted to walk it off so went to Domi's office for two glasses of wine and didn't continue partying with them because they were going to drink somemore and I will definitely puke.

Overall a very stomach filling Saturday with all the yummies. Luckily Sunday was plain food day and I didn't eat much. 

Interesting fact: 1 bottle of soju has the same amount of calories as one mc spicy. 
So would you rather eat mcspicy or drink a bottle of soju? Just eat both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment