Monday, October 19, 2020

The new normal weekend

 Another weekend gone just like that. The weather is really hot this few weeks.

I have been hanging a lot with Nigel and Gabby, eating MLXG and Kao Yu, drinking a lot. Yesterday they came over my room for my gin collection and it was bonkers, together with Dommy. I slept at 4am and woke up at 11am like a zombie and I was napping the whole day today. Sigh what a waste of day, but then again, it's not like I have any plans today. 

Went to the library, I'm quite excited for the few new books that I managed to snatch - very popular books. I love sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. 

Since Feb all my weekends are almost the same, I seldom meet people nowadays. Is this my new normal weekend? Just going to the library and doing my own stuff?

 It's so strange but I like my alone time and just doing things I wanna do. Oh and I managed to sell many things on carousell like the Iphone 7 plus for my aunt and the glass set for my cousin. I even managed to sell my 15yo gundam which had been collecting dust in my cupboard and totally forgot about it. 

I think I'm just damn bored. I'm used to having a quiet weekend last time because I need to save up for my next big trip but this year there's no other big trip and all I can do is save money for next year and the year after. I'm still spending cautiously so I'm still on track. I really hope most things will be normalised by end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment