Wednesday, June 30, 2021

First vaccine shot

 

Monday I got my first Pfizer shot at the CC near my house. I took the free gojek ride about 5 mins, waited in the queue for about 15mins, and got the shot really quickly. Everyone had to wait for 30mins after the shot for any response before we got discharged, and also took the free ride back home. All in all about 1 hour, really efficient. 

I wanted to go to gym the next day but my arm was aching and I felt a bit tired, but mainly the arm felt paralyzed. By the third day my arm was miraculously healed and I no longer felt anything so I went to the gym during lunchtime for shoulders and legs day. 

They say the side effects will be worse for the second shot. Can't wait for the second shot! Can't wait to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment