Monday, June 07, 2021

Whatever makes you happy

Friday night I drove out and went to see Domi since I haven't seen him for over a year. It was nice catching up and he said the same thing, just enjoy now, do whatever makes you happy, and whatever happens life will just go on. He will be going to school in Aug, and just nice in Dec he start on my designs. 

Saturday night I had Tsuta for the first time, the egg was so good but I think I want to order the truffle shoyu next time. Watched Doctor Who and after that bed lamp, classical music in the background and slow movements. Bedtime was so so so good. 
The next day went to chill at Paeng's place and we ate dim sum and drank beside the infinity pool haha. 
I realised they are both Cancerians and  they are more emotional rather than logical.

Just enjoy the moment, whatever makes you happy. Don't think too much, don't regret not doing anything, you can never know what happens in the future. 
Yea I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment