Monday, January 10, 2022

MBS with sugar cousins

Wei Ling organised dinner at MBS with me and Yi Yong coz Yiyong had MBS discount for dining at MBS. 

It was a really nice day, blue skies, cooling weather and we went to the new herb garden for a walk while waiting for our reservation. She chose flavours of asia and they serve expensive local cuisine like lobster prawn mee and wagyu beef hor fun that sort of thing. 
We order a lot. Lobster prawn mee, curry fish head, fried prawn fritters with chilli crab sauce, sweet sour pork, braised tofu and vege and a few drinks. Yiyong had 30% off and my sugar cousin Wei Ling treated hehe.
Then I went to Thom Browne and found my blue t-shirt sold out already but I'm really not sure if I'm gonna spend so much on a t-shirt. But I also wanted a card holder to replace my wallet so I went Valentino and found some nice ones.
But I really want the LV aerogram pocket organiser. It's so expensive but so sexy. 
Sigh. I need a sugar mummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment