Wednesday, January 19, 2022

my first ART

After so many months of putting off doing any kind of COVID test, I just had to go office this week because of the big meeting that I'm working on so I had to do the ART test before going back. This was the first time I'm doing the ART test and luckily it turned out negative. It was quite easy actually, puke your nose - super uncomfortable, put in solution, shake, drip into the device. That's it. 

No big deal but I've heard horror stories about those testing centers poking right up your nose until it hits your eye glands. That's crazy.

Anyway first day back into office and when I got out of the train station I realised I forgot my office access card -_- sighs.

It was a good productive day in the office except the access card part. Had lunch and coffee with Yuri and completed my reports but I was so tired at the end of the day from waking up so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment