Friday, February 25, 2022

Going out in Feb

I've been going out and eating out and spending too much in Feb that I exceeded 1k in my regular spending already urgh. 

Wei Ling - Went to MBS with her because she wanted to try on Dior shoes but eventually she didn't get it. And also we had cocktails and snacks at Koma.
Kathy - had a birthday dinner with her and her new half Jap bf at Senor Taco. Like finally, I went there for a meal coz I knew chef Huang, who gave us free appetizers, free fish tacos and so many free desserts. It was so awesome to have friends who work at restaurants. We had 4 tequilla shots each, Kathy is crazy. The bill came up to about $150 each person ~$~ And then we went to her place to have more gin and tonic and I arrived home at 4am. That was the latest I went home since Covid hahaha
Kelvin and Andy - We went to Limoncello, an Italian restaurant along Robertson Quay where we trolled each other on how poor we were. I was telling them I started walking to the restaurant from home at 1pm coz I had no money to take public transport there. And also I really really love the food there. The pasta and pizza were one of the best I've had and I think I found my favourite Italian restaurant. The prices were ok too, just that the place was too out of the way - no MRT stations nearby and the bus stop is also a distance away. No pics for that day but I will definitely visit in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment